Schedule of Events 2012
Jerry Zucker Charleston Ride for Hope Weekend
“Best little charity Ride in SC”
Current funds raised for this year’s Ride, 2012: $60,388.62
- Come Ride with George Hincapie, 16 time Tour De France Finisher, on 8 winning Tour De France teams and Robin Farina, current women’s U.S. National Champion.
- Great swag valued at over $200-waterbottle, lunch, socks, t-shirt, custom Jersey!!!!
Sponsors Dinner, Saturday, October 13, 2013
6:00 – 7:00 PM: Meet and greet with George Hincapie, Ride for Hope Sponsors and the Board
- At the Charleston Ride Studio
- Drinks and appetizers available
Ride Day, Sunday, October 14, 2012
RIDE DAY - RACE DAY REGISTRATION IS ALLOWED, PACKET PICK UP ON DAY OF EVENT.
Where: Awendaw on the Green
- Right at SeeWee Road after the tractor supply store on Hwy 17 N.
When: 6:30-8:00 AM: On site Packet Pick Up and Registration at Awendaw on the Green (www.awendawgreen.com)
- 8:30 AM 100k Ride - Ride thru the Francis Marion Forest and the Low Country
- 9:00 AM 30 mile Ride
- 9:30 AM Kids/Family Ride
11:00 – 2:00 PM: Riders finish,Lunch provided by Carabba’s of Mt. Pleasant at Awendaw Green
Entertainment by: Gracious Day (www.graciousday.net)
Raffles and Prizes for our top Fundraisers and participants
|Sponsored RidersDo NOTneed to register on the website or Active.comSign in on Ride day and sign the waiver at packet pick up on Active.com||Individual RidersSign up at Active.comYou can fundraise Or bring in money on Ride Day|
- Provide extra time to get to Awendaw on the Green 15 min North of Mt. Pleasant.
- Having trouble raising money? Register as a team!! $500 per team member, not eligible for individual fundraising awards, but makes it easier to hit the $500 mark. Take your money raised and divide by $500 to get your number of Riders.
Awards to follow ride completion.